Meet the actors of the Movement
Once again, the MIFO family is coming together to build a strong and proud community. All together - children, students, participants, members, volunteers, employees, colleagues, neighbors and partners - we form this great family.
With this important project, we will have the space to welcome and gather people who want to flourish in French. In the new MIFO, Francophones and Francophiles of all ages will have space to create memories, meet, exchange and grow.
This is Normand Leroux, Executive Director of the Caisse populaire Trillium. He reveals that Desjardins and MIFO share many values: family, community involvement, solidarity. We know that by working together, we will be able to offer our growing community bold spaces that meet its needs.
Thank you to Desjardins for its donation.
Sébastien Lorquet, partner at Fasken and the campaign's chair, shares his attachment to the MIFO: "It has been a big part of my life. I grew up with it and it helped me forge my Francophone identity. I have so many memories accumulated over the years, especially within the walls of our Cultural Centre. It is now time to build a 'New MIFO' in our image: innovative, dynamic, creative, ecological, accessible, multigenerational, multicultural, and last but not least, 'Franco-proud'."
Thank you to Fasken for its donation.
Valérie Marcil, Marc Brazeau and Luc Labbé, partners at Marcil Lavallée, all agree: MIFO is an important institution for the community and makes Franco-Ontarian culture vibrate. They commit themselves to make our Francophonie strong and live in a unique place like the new MIFO.
Thank you Marcil Lavallée for its donation.
For Sicotte Guilbault, employer of Francophones and Francophiles in Orléans, the MIFO is an important gathering place. Michel Sicotte (founding partner) and his team recognize that the construction of our new centre will allow the community to thrive and will provide it with an essential space for its growth.
Thank you to Sicotte Guilbault for its donation.
Sébastien Lorquet, Campaing Chair
Trèva Cousineau, MIFO Board Chair
Guillaume Blais, MIFO Vice-Board Chair
Marie-Claude Doucet, MIFO Executive Director
Joëlle Drouin, MIFO Communication Director
MIFO's Board of Directors
Trèva Cousineau, présidente
Guillaume Blais, vice-président
Yannick Charette, trésorier
Josée Séguin, Secretary
- Normand Roch Lapointe
- Marcil Lavallée
- Sicotte Guilbault
- Conseil des écoles catholiques du Centre-Est
- Conseil des écoles publiques de l'Est de l'Ontario
- Wired Synergy
- Association des enseignants et des enseignantes franco-ontariens (AEFO)
- Conseiller Stephen Blais
- Marc Brazeau
- Croisières Outaouais / Ottawa Boat Cruise
- Marie-Claude Doucet et Mario Parisien
- Nicole Fortier et Mike Nakashoji
- Famille Gibeault : Claudette, Marcel, Edith, Mathieu, Marie-France
- Sylvie-Anne Groulx et Sébastien Dignard
- Logan Katz
- Sébastien, Karina, Mélodie et Maxime Lorquet
- Louis Patry et Nicole Patry
- PGF Consultants
- Perley-Robertson, Hill McDougall
- Denis Roy
- Automark Ottawa
- Raymond Benoît
- Luc Bessette
- Guillaume Blais
- Pierrette Boisvert
- Boston Pizza Orléans
- Ronald Caza
- Denis Chartrand
- Christian Coulombe
- Jean-Guy Doyon
- Rachel Duchesne
- Normand et Françoise Fortier
- Joëlle Drouin et Stéphane Galipeau
- Olivier Gauthier
- Famille Levert
- Myers Orléans
- Carolle Séguin et David Edmunds
- Danielle Vinette
- Agence de recouvrement Unik
- Jean-François Born
- Trèva & André Cousineau
- Florian Couture
- Monique DesLauriers
- Orléans Gardens Dental - Dr. Marenco & Dr. Nguyen
- Francine Saumure
- Josée Séguin
- Anne Sheppard et André Claude
- Manon St-Denis Brunet et Michel Brunet
- Michelle & Bertrand Thériault
- Pierrette Thibaudeau
- Denis Vaillancourt