What equipment do I need at home to register for online courses?
Our online courses are given by video conference. You must have the following equipment to be able to attend them from home:
- Computer or tablet with a camera and a microphone (integrated or connected to the device)
- High speed Internet access
- The material required to follow the online course
- A silent room large enough and well lit to attend lessons and do the exercises
- You must create a Zoom account and download the application
A member of the MIFO team will be present at all times in the virtual classroom to ensure that the course runs smoothly and to act as a resource person in the event of technical problems.